Writer: Customer Experience (CX), E-Commerce, Marketing
Do you have a passion for smart design, unique storytelling, and creating memorable customer experiences?
Do you want the freedom to work from anywhere in the world?
Yes? Well, then we think you’re gonna love this gig.
We looking for a remote freelance copywriter to work with us and write about customer experiences that, well, just make sense. Please read the details below.
- Experience writing compelling and clear content in brand-specific voice and tone in the marketing and customer support field.
- Experience writing long-form blog content. Understand formatting and best practices for online reading and SEO (metadata, page title, description, keywords, slug).
- Eagle-eye for detail, organized, and the ability to deliver work in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy. Ability to work remotely and use online and cloud-based platforms.
- Positive attitude and excellent oral/written communication skills.
The writer for this role will have a range of editing and writing duties, including but not limited to:
- Conducting interviews
- Ghostwriting and editing long-form blog articles on a weekly basis
- Writing share-worthy social media statuses
- Writing web copy and sales materials
- Brainstorm individually and with the team to come up with killer concepts
Time Commitment & Pay
- 5-10 hours/week of research, writing, and editing
- Flat Rate of $100 per episode (includes ~1,000-word blog post, social statuses, metadata, pull quotes, etc.)
- Extra writing, editing, and research is paid at $25/hour
Job Type: Contract, long-term
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.