We are looking for a Technical Writer who can help us enhance our product manuals, user guides and other documentation as well write blog posts.
The ideal candidate is an experienced IT professional who is keen on creating technical content. The job would also involve researching NXLog integration with third party solutions and shiny new tech that emerges.
A good understanding of networking, IT systems and general IT knowledge is necessary. You should also be a quick learner and eager to understand new technologies.
- Sysadmin/DevOps skills on Linux and Windows, good understanding of IT systems
- Experience in software development, preferably in IT security
- Experience with modern documentation formats (asciidoc, docbook, markdown)
- Experience with version control and using Git before
- Professional English knowledge
- Experience in remote working
- Hands on work experience in the IT sector as a Sysadmin, programmer or DevOps engineer is a significant plus
- Understanding of computer logs, experience with log management tools and SIEM products is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience with log QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, Snare, syslogd, Logstash, Kafka, Scribe, ELK, Graylog, etc.
- Experience with *BSD, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, MacOS
The ideal candidate should have a strong IT background as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills which enable him/her to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner.
Interested? Apply now!
When applying please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A short cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position,
- Your CV/resume,
- Salary requirements (hourly rate).
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.