Store Growers helps transform ecommerce businesses.
To do that we provide the most actionable and valuable training on Google Ads in the world.
Today, we’re looking for a new writer to join our team and help us to create amazing articles for our blog.
Our blog is the calling card for the quality of our training, so we set the bar high.
That means that the person joining our team will need to match that ambition.
We’re looking for someone that:
- Is passionate about ecommerce in general and Google Ads in particular
- Uses research, case studies and examples to create practical in-depth articles that capture the attention of readers
- Knows what high quality content is, and is able to produce it
Here is the depth and quality of the writing that we’re looking for:
- This is a freelance position
- You’ll be working in the content team alongside our other writer and editor
- For each article, you’ll get a good briefing with outline and keyword research
- You’ll use that to produce great article that’s ready for publication
What we offer:
- Be part of a business that has real impact in the lives of our customers
- Steady flow of new articles (2-4 2,000 word articles per month)
- Good rates for quality work
- Get paid for all the work you do (including test articles)
- Potential growth path into a broader content marketing role if interested
- Be a native English speaker
- Have a writing style that keep readers engaged
- Experience working in/for ecommerce clients
- Experience with Google Ads
- Experience working in a content team
- Know how to optimize an article for SEO without hurting the readability
- You have an existing portfolio of quality articles in the marketing industry
If you’re interested, click the link below to apply.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.