We’re going after the B2B space in SEO. It’s an enormous opportunity and wide open for the taking.
Like any SEO play, our success depends on the quality of content on our sites. Content could not be more central to the business.
We’re looking for our first Staff Writer to help us build out this content program. Your content will form the backbone of several of the top B2B domains. Millions of visitors will see your content every month.
- Writing new posts that target SEO keywords.
- Updating old posts to improve quality and keep them fresh for Google.
- Optimizing content for click-through rates and revenue.
- Giving feedback and recommendations on how to improve writing processes.
How to Tell If You’ll be a Great Fit
- This role will focus exclusively on B2B content like software buying decisions, how to create websites, marketing topics, etc. You should be excited by writing exclusively in this area.
- You embrace the writing grind. There is an endless queue of new posts and updates that we need to ship.
- You won’t dread writing about the same topic extensively. It’s critical that our sites focus on specific topics that generate revenue. That means writing about those topics exhaustively. Even after doing your 100th post update on creating an ecommerce site, you should still be able to get excited about ways to improve that content.
- Can always find an interesting angle, no matter how boring a topic. Even for topics like “office water services,” you believe there’s something important that needs to be said.
- You know how to balance revenue and engagement. Yes, we want content that delights the reader. But we also need to maximize revenue while making Google happy. Finding the perfect balance between SEO rankings, reader engagement, and revenue should excite you.
- You follow the data. While writing is highly subjective, you’re always willing to put ideas to the test, see how it impacts our traffic and revenue, then iterate as needed. When data shows that a particular direction isn’t working, you gladly toss it aside in order to try something else.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com with these items:
1) URLs to the 2 published blog posts that you’re most proud of.
2) What’s your favorite business software tool and why?
3) What’s the most important thing you focus on when writing a great blog post?
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job