Firegang Dental Marketing is a digital marketing company headquartered in Spokane, Washington that has been in business for over 10 years. Our clients are primarily Dentists and our service packages include website design, paid ad management, SEO, analytics, copywriting and more.
Our mission is to partner with dental practices by providing marketing solutions and consultative services that drive success.
Our company is made up of smart, fun, hard-working marketing professionals working remotely throughout the US. Our core values are:
- Innovation: Have a compelling desire to win and improve the marketplace. Continually learning, testing and growing to be the best marketing solution in the dental marketplace.
- Delivery: Exceed client expectations by providing an excellent client experience to retain clients that are happy and value partnership
- Ownership: Exhibit personal accountability to meet the business needs, improve our systems and services, and help others improve their effectiveness
- Attitude: Approach all situations with respect and professionalism, an open mind and confidence in each others’ capabilities and intentions.
- Development: Creating an environment for personal and professional growth, building the organization from within.
- Mindset: Recognize that change and profitability are essential to our future success.
The SEO Specialist is responsible for the strategy, execution, and monitoring of our client’s SEO campaigns. This person will work with both our client performance team and our website/fulfillment team and will report to the Lead Digital Marketing Manager. This individual will be managing a client base of approximately 90-100 dental websites and a few websites in other markets.
- Review of website content for proper SEO strategy and best practices
- Provide recommendations, execute and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Implement link building and backlink strategies to build online authority
- Track and report on important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page, comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Analyze client’s on-site performance to determine client strategies and identify risks
- Remain up to date on SEO publications and trends.
- Determine and implement testing and tracking strategies for new initiatives
- Work with Fulfillment Team Lead on implementation schedule and tracking of new initiatives and all client rollout
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM and deep understanding of search engine optimization practices
- Thorough understanding of paid ad management, funnels, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Experience with tracking results and summarizing learnings in a format that will be understandable by our account managers and our clients
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience working in WordPress
Demonstrated Skills in Core Areas
- Independent thinker who takes initiative and provides a unique approach to challenges.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, processes and client satisfaction
- Self-starter that works well independently and with a team
- Enjoys a fast-paced, progressive work environment
- Able to handle multiple priorities and work under high pressure.
- Natural researcher
- Adaptable to change
- Confident in ability to explain complicated strategies in a way non-tech savvy audiences can understand
Bonus Points for:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Content writing experience (please provide samples)
- Experience marketing in the dental or medical space
- Previous experience working in a remote environment
- Leadership experience
Our employee compensation package includes:
- Salary of $38-$42K DOE
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental)
- 401K Option with matching
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- 100% Telecommute
Start date is ASAP, but flexible for the right candidate.
Once you have submitted your application and responded to the required questions, qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone interview. Candidates who complete this phase will complete a case study and then be interviewed via web conference.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.