- Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts.
- Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style.
- These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
- Come help us define the future of music! Together we’ll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts.
- You’ll be at the forefront, working to bring interactive concerts at scale.
- Software Engineers at Wave, bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains.
- We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the engineering manager.
- This is a direct hire, full time opportunity. We are not interested in C2C workers at this time.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Lead architecture requirements, design, and implementation
- Work with engineers, product management, and design to determine requirements
- Implement automated testing
- Perform code reviews
- Identify and provide solutions for performance and architectural issues
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers
- 5+ years experience working as a web developer
- In-depth knowledge of the DOM, and virtual DOM manipulation
- Strong communication skills
- RESTful API experience
- Adaptive website experience
- Knowledge of music
- Node.js experience
- .NET Core experience
- Database knowledge
- Responsive website experience
- Familiarity with modern frameworks such as React, Angular, Mithril, etc.
- Websocket or other push technology
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.