What makes the difference between a product that’s engaging, compelling, and easy to use and one that’s frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to help our customers create great experiences. We enable every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight.
About the team:
The UserTesting Business Systems Team helps manage the Enterprise TechStack which supports the entire life Cycle of Customer Journey including Lead Generation,Opportunity Life Cycle,Quote to Cash Order to Cash, customer support process to help our customers in a timely manner.Technology is the Key for keeping our customers happy and Business systems team thrives to improve and automate key business processes, stabilize current systems and implement new enterprise tools to help improve our Customer experience.Come join this rockstar team and be part of this amazing journey at UserTesting.
The Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer will join our Business Systems Team to primarily support our internal teams, including Sales, Customer Success,Product and engineering initiatives. This is a critical role, supporting teams who can help Scale our business, implement and manage Salesforce CPQ functionality and support our rapidly growing customer base. Your mission will be to ensure all SaaS systems leveraged by the Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams are meeting the business and user requirements to support our business strategies and ensure systems are architected to be scalable and prevent business disruption. This role requires a strong understanding of the Quote to Cash Process and ability to manage NPI process development . Responsibilities will include the daily administration and operation of our SaaS solutions.
- Certified Salesforce CPQ developer with at least 7+ years of experience and good techno-functional exposure in Sales Cloud and CPQ.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in CPQ projects.
- Someone with Good understanding of Business requirements and converting it to solutions for the Development team.
- Strong Salesforce Developer / Administrator experience to support multiple Salesforce projects
- Experience with Apex development, custom app development and lightning experience
- Knowledge of CI Lightning Components and Framework will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of Quote to cash process, ability to propose long term scalable solutions
- Worked in an Agile software development environment
- Good knowledge of Integration/API life cycle & Methodology
- Demonstrate understanding of how various issues affect the overall outcome of projects
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders and consistently deliver high-quality services
- Help to ensure project(s) achieve their intended results. Bring forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
- Track and report project status using JIRA and Confluence to stakeholders and management teams
- Manages and maintains a collaborative working relationship with business stakeholders and consistently deliver high-quality services
- Ability to Prioritize multiple tasks effectively and deliver the results in a timely manner
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ Cloud, including quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows.
- Experience with the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, and Lightning UI and other configuration related activities
- Firm understanding of Salesforce best practices and implementing the changes based on the standards.
- Documents and analyzes required information and data for Salesforce CPQ projects
- Elicits requirements, prepares specifications, business processes, and recommendations
- Communicates project status to management, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
- Creation and delivery of requirements, planning documentation, features and functional specifications, business process flow design, and recommendations on scope
- Designs and develops code for the realization of required functionality. Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Tracks and reports project status to management and project teams, Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Skilled with technologies such as, Salesforce Steelbricks CPQ Cloud, with experience in quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows
- Prior experience with the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
- Advanced knowledge and hands on configuration experience (Workflows, Flow, Process Builders are preferred
- Accountable for project deliverables and created documentation in Confluence for the projects – Ensure deliverables meet technical requirements as well as business expectations.
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job