Are you always concerned about the optimal way to do things? Do you strategize about the most efficient path to take through the supermarket? Does your mind go faster than a bolt of lightning when figuring out the best time to leave to get somewhere on time? Strategy is to you as oxygen is to breathing?
As a Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist at Listrak you will act as a consultant to passionately uncover cross-channel digital marketing, automation optimization, business, segmentation, and brand insights that shape innovative marketing & business strategies to drive client revenue growth. Using a data-driven approach, you will lead client engagements and development of digital marketing strategies for GXP and enterprise-level clients. GXP engagements will involve assessing all campaigns, identifying opportunity/inefficiencies, creating a plan and expectations, getting buy-in, tracking performance, presenting performance, and iterating.
This will involve prioritizing and gaining buy-in on the most impactful optimizations and strategies across recommended channels. You will serve as the point person and be fully responsible for strategic engagements and ensuring a positive, client experience for top Listrak clients. You will also manage and lead additional paid, strategic engagements for clients who rely on Listrak for strategic planning and program optimization for their digital marketing and cross-channel campaigns. Status quo will not suffice and you will be instrumental in creating innovation strategies and ideas to improve Listrak’s product offerings and strategy.
- .Lead GXP engagements with clients through the entire process: strategic assessment of program, optimization recommendations, performance tracking, performance delivery/presentation, and iteration.
- Lead strategic planning engagements for enterprise-level global clients, examining the research, analyzing the data, crafting the digital marketing vision, building the roadmap/testing plan, and overall project execution.
- Provide consultation on customer cross-channel marketing communication, best practices, and optimization efforts for existing clients.
- Work closely with executive client representatives throughout client projects to ensure alignment of effort and deliverables with expected outcomes.
- Work with clients on strategic planning initiatives, marketing program development, results analysis, and campaign execution.
- Contribute towards Listrak’s thought leadership around digital strategy, GXP, CRM, and cross-channel marketing.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing strategy in a B2C context
- 5+ years experience in consulting or client setting with presenting to executive leadership & stakeholders
- 5+ years experience with an email service provider (ESP), CRM, digital marketing channels, web analytics tools (i.e.Google Analytics), and visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Bachelor Degree or higher, with concentration in Marketing, Communications, or similar fields of study
- Proven experience with strategic thinking, complex decision-making, and digital marketing and the ability to simplify / identify the easiest strategies to grow a business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to inspire and influence key decision makers in a professional manner.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects across multiple clients, strong project management skills.
- Experience with digital marketing channels (Email, SEO, Paid Social, CPC), CRM, audiences, segmentation, cross-channel marketing, and ecommerce strategy.
- Experience in data driven marketing, customer acquisition, customer retention, and loyalty.
- Experience in a consulting environment: gathering background information from a client, analyzing a website, defining opportunity, and creating strategic plans with impact expectations.
- Ability to develop professional plans, documents and presentations for senior-level executives within client organizations.
- Comfortable and high engagement presenter to client executive leadership.
- Experience with web-based applications, ability to train and fully comprehend applications and solution from a technology perspective
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job