We help small business grow faster. Our mission ‘to give small businesses the marketing power of giants’ began in 2015 as a bootstrapped startup, and has turned into a remote team of 30+ people with 10,000+ customers over 100+ countries.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager for UpViral, a referral platform to help small businesses increase word of mouth. You will be responsible for creating an amazing product experience that customers love to use. You’ll work together with leadership, product, design & support teams to strategize, develop and implement product improvements that will lower churn and increase customer satisfaction & success.
The team is fully remote, spread out over Europe & Asia. Most of our work is done synchronously in the European timezone. We mainly communicate via Slack, Zoom & Clickup.
This role will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is inquisitive by nature and passionate about user experience, then you will thrive in this role.
You’re good at:
- Speaking with customers to understand their pain points and priorities
- Analyzing user data to gain insights
- Communicating priorities with stakeholders
- Collaborating with all members of the team
- Ensuring impactful product updates
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
What you’ll do:
As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading product in an agile environment with a world-class team.
- Conducting and analyzing user reviews, surveys, and interviews.
- Keeping a firm pulse on industry direction.
- Working with marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure success.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of the product.
- Collaborating with user experience to share learnings and produce a remarkable product.
- Prioritizing initiatives for business growth and constantly listening to users to maintain product love.
- Implementing internal tools to increase operational efficiency throughout the organization.
- Experimenting with creative features to engage and grow users daily.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a software company
- Experience in online marketing is highly preferred
- Experience working remotely with a distributed team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- You’ve got an eye for design and detail.
What you’ll get:
Working at UpViral can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. As the Product Manager, you’ll play a central role in our business, working alongside the CEO.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.