We are seeking a pet-friendly Quality Tester/Engineer to assist with the development and implementation of our quality procedures on our mobile and web platforms.
This is a 100% remote position for approximately 10-20 hours a week, and has the potential to become a full-time position over time. You will communicate with our Kansas City team between 8-6pm US Central Time (CST/CDT). To interact with the team, you’ll need a webcam and a stable internet connection. International candidates are welcome to apply.
How you’ll improve the lives of pets and humans
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Develop and maintain quality documents, forms and batch records
- Ensure products and services are developed, manufactured, tested and delivered according to our established procedures
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to our engineering team
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Report directly to our CTO
Essential skills of a strong candidate
- 3+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Attention to detail and experience in QA methodology
- Working knowledge of API Management tools (such as Postman)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors and bugs
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source tools
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.