The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a marketing manager helping the whole team to achieve the OKR goals.
We hope, you’ll help the team to achieve objectives like:
1. Community Growth Rate;
2. Community Engagement;
3. University Growth Rate;
4. Content Management (Growth-Studies, GMEs, AMAs, Live Classes, etc);
5. Strategic brand positioning;
6. Growth rate of company assets;
7. Demand generation;
We are looking for people who:
1. Studying degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or a related field.
2. Fluent in English. Good competency in Spanish would be a plus
3. Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
4. Knowledge and skills in Photoshop and/or InDesign and marketing tools (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
5. Experience with setting up campaigns on Google and Facebook preferred.
6. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
7. Being a person who quick learner and fast to adapt
8. Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
GrowthHackers.com is the largest online community for business growth.
Mission & Purpose
We help growth and marketing teams unleash their full potential, becoming more productive and successful.
To offer the whole world the best stack of software for growth, and marketing, teams with artificial intelligence at its core.
– Defy Your Limits
– Be The Solution
– Enjoy The Ride
– Softwares for growth teams and content teams.
– Community: an online place to study, to share, learn and exchange content.
– University: online courses for product, marketing, design, data and more…
– Conference: yearly gathering of the best minds in the growth world.
– Services: workshops, talks, speeches, mentoring, and more.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.Apply Here