Are you an individual who likes to crunch data and turn it into insights? Are you a problem solver? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? Are you meticulous? If yes, then read on!
Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) founder of SaaS Academy and his team are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team of superstars!
Who We Are Looking For
Our ideal candidate has these top qualities and qualifications:
- Must be process-oriented
- Must have comfort with using a variety of software technologies (ex. Infusionsoft, Pipedrive, Google Analytics, Zapier)
- Smart and resourceful. Someone who can overcome challenges by thinking outside of the box.
- Must be open to embracing the entrepreneurial lifestyle
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience being a Freelancer is considered an asset – The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That’s right, there is no office.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things!
What You’ll Do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but not limited to:
- Collect data from various CRM tools (Infusionsoft, Pipedrive, Google Analytics)
- Interpret data, analyze the results and provide ongoing reports
- Collect insights from our ads (Facebook, LinkedIn & Youtube) and report to our marketing executive
- Create Campaigns in Infusionsoft for our Lead magnets
- Create Zapier automation for Pipedrive, Infusionsoft
- Ability to create & monitor Ads on Facebook, LinkedIn & Google
- Identifying patterns and trends in our data
- Working alongside teams across our departments to establish our business goals
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Documenting processes for data collection and reporting
- Implement monitoring systems across various tools to see if these marketing assets perform to their fullest
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job