Do you love writing and blogging?
Are you an experienced SEO researcher and writer?
Do you love finding high-potential keywords and writing attention-grabbing titles and meta descriptions?
Have you written articles that have ranked for high-volume, challenging keywords?
Do you consider yourself an expert in [Steel/Headphone/Pet/Music Instrument]?
Do you often spend your free time Learning something in [Steel/Headphone/Pet/Music Instrument]?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a Mid-sized business company that runs a number of blogs.
We’re looking for additional experienced SEO expert [Steel/Headphone/Pet/Music Instrument] writers who can help us to write comprehensive, in-depth content to expand our site and help pages rank higher in Google.
Please note that we are not only looking for standard “SEO articles”, but also our main goal is to have interesting, informative, and helpful articles.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most Steel/Headphone/Pet/Music Instrument.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us.
You’ll be covering a wide range of topics AND types including How-to posts, Vs post, List post, Alternatives Post, Product Review Posts, Question Posts, and more.
For this, we need a true expert WHO knows what they are talking about and how to write and structure the article – no fakers here, please!
If you don’t truly have a passion for [Steel/Headphone/Pet/Music Instrument], it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still, reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you?
- As the site continues to grow, consistent writing works in the form of 2-3 thorough posts per week (1,000 – 3,000+).
- Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team that is driven to grow the site further.
- We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have writing samples
- Must have at least 3+ years of writing experience
- Must have the knowledge and using concrete examples
- Only Individual & Native English Speaker (proof required)
- Easy to communicate, respect the deadline and follow my guide closely
- Detail-oriented, Excellent spelling and grammar, Copyscape checked
- Strong Google research skills, fact check AND know exactly how to structure the article
- Do the research only from up-to-date and reliable sources.
- Do not copy from other sources Writing
- Experience with SEO (on-page SEO, keyword research, semantic SEO) is a plus
- Thorough writers with attention to detail and in-depth research
- Images to be used from free sites such as Unsplash, Pixels, Pixabay, etc
- Competitive freelance rates
- Consistent workload every week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- A long-term project
- Bonuses (for the in-depth article with extra research) and raises
Work Assignment and Payment:
- Assigned depending on the agreed requirements per week.
- Payment via PayPal within 24 hours after any necessary approved revisions are done.
- After payment, another will be assigned to you.
Type of Work:
- Provide you with specific topics and a detailed content template. Your articles must include the given keyword-phrases and related terms.
- Each topic needs to create well-researched, well-informed, and well-structured formatting style articles, a general meta description text.
- Articles must be 100% original written by YOU (no copy-paste from other sites).
- Submissions of articles AND in-depth outlines are done via Google docs.
How To Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com directly with “Apply For Writer Position in [Niche Name]” in the subject line.
- Tell us about yourself and your previous work related to the topic in your resume, cover letter.
- Writing samples in Docs and Website Links to 2 -3 articles you wrote
- Why you’re a good fit for this position.
- The most successful articles you’ve published (in terms of views per month and rankings)
- Your rate per 1,000 words.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job