We are a 5-year old media company that runs several successful content websites that attract over 2M readers every month.
We’re looking for one experienced Writer/Editor with real experience in the Parenting, Pregnancy, and Childcare industry.
- Work from home with no restrictions on the timezone.
- Get paid within 2 business days of submitting completed work.
- Digital communication only; no tedious conference calls, meetings, or daily/weekly check-ins.
- Write under your own name and benefit from being featured on our professional, rapidly growing brand.
- Consistent weekly work, with the option to take on additional workload if you desire.
- Work with experienced writers and editors who can help you take your skills to the next level.
In addition to having experience as a parent, you must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Native English: We are currently only hiring writers from Native English-speaking countries such as the USA, UK, AUS, NZ, and CA.
- Experienced Writer: You should have at least 2 years’ experience. You should be familiar with writing informational articles, as well as product reviews and product comparisons. You should be able to quickly research topics online and have the ability to express information concisely and succinctly while engaging the reader throughout the article.
- Structure & Formatting: You need to know how to use Google Docs to structure and format your work correctly. Our projects require writers to use headings, lists, hyperlinks, citations, and related formatting.
- Open to Feedback: You will be required to work directly with our in-house editors. We expect you to accept constructive criticism regularly so that we can consistently improve our content.
- Workload: Your main tasks will be writing new content, updating old content, and editing other writers’ work. We currently have around 900 articles that need updating, and we produce between 10,000 to 30,000 words of new content each week. There is no shortage of work for you to do.
- Payment: $0.04 per word for writing. $22.5 per hour for editing. We prefer to pay using PayPal, but other methods can be negotiated.
- Deadlines: Articles will be expected to be completed within one working week. However, we can be flexible if you can communicate in advance.
- Project Management: You’ll need to use Trello (basic), Google Docs (advanced), WordPress (intermediate), and Slack (basic) to communicate and collaborate with the rest of our editorial team.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.