Tutuka’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help simplify the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai and Bangkok plus a remote team reaching from one side of the globe to the other. Our team is diverse and wide-spread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
About the role:
In the past 22 years we’ve learned a lot, accumulated a wealth of know-how, and built up a large knowledge base. Our team is continuously growing and adding new remote team members around the world, so it’s imperative that our information is organized in an efficient and meaningful way. That’s where you come in! We’re building up a small team of knowledge base experts to join our team for a period of 3-5 months in order to “level up” our vast collection of knowledge and information. This includes monitoring our internal team conversations, capturing relevant questions, answers, and information and then recreating it in user-friendly content, plus organizing it across our internal platforms. There will always be something new to learn and we never want to stop gaining new knowledge, so there’s a possibility that this role could expand into a permanent part of our Tutukan team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your first order of business will be to review our existing knowledge bases (Stack Overflow and Confluence) and work with our Product, Client service and Technical teams in order to determine a plan and information hierarchy
- You’ll then monitor the various internal and external channels in which our team members seek answers and information, communicate with clients, and conduct training sessions (these channels primarily include email, Slack, Zendesk, and Zoom)
- All of this information will need broken down into concise, engaging text and expanded upon (ex: add screenshots, video clips, etc) before being tagged and neatly wrapped up in a Confluence page
- Once the information is added into Confluence, it’s time to make sense of it all. You’ll work with tags and keywords to make search results more relevant and put your hierarchy plan into action in order to make information easy to find
- You’ll be in constant communication with our team to understand what’s looking good and what needs more tweaking
- Let’s not forget about Stack Overflow: we want to copy/paste the Confluence process, but this time with a Developer and DevOps focus applied to Stack Overflow
- Lastly, we want to make sure that we’ve got a plan in place for the future and we’ll look to you to help us plan ahead when it comes to monitoring, capturing, and discovering knowledge yet-to-be learned
We’re looking for people that make stuff work. Our core values are…
- Make it happen
- Make it easy
- Make it right
And for this role you’ll need:
- 2+ years of writing experience focused on internal content creation (knowledge base, support documents, product/technical documents, etc)
- Previous experience tackling a similar project that involves implementing a cycle of monitoring, capturing, and discovery of information and content
- A passion for creating meaningful help content with the ability to break down complex concepts into user-friendly material
- Proven success quickly grasping new concepts,technology and the lingo that goes along with it
- Flexibility to work and communicate with a team around the world (our team is scattered across the globe from Latin American all way to SE Asia)
- You should be fearless when it comes into jumping into a whirlwind of information and quickly taking the lead on the best strategy for bringing a sense of order
- English is our company language so you’ll need to be fully fluent
This is a 3-5 month contract role open to candidates around the world. Ideally we’re looking for individuals in locations that will have a few hours of overlap between UTC +2 and UTC +4.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job