Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency, or programmable money, does not rely on an intermediary to give it legitimacy or value. Instead, it is valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that runs it. We think it’s time for the world to have an alternative form of currency.
We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules; we believe that we all have the right to access and use safe, fast and efficient financial services that do not charge excessive fees and that suit the digital era we live in. We firmly believe in Blockchain technology and its use cases. We support financial innovation and everybody’s right to access new and beneficial technologies. Visit us at https://bitso.com/
What we value
- Passion and personal accomplishments.
- Independent ownership of business problems and their solutions.
- Solid engineering skills (e.g. design patterns, automated testing, fault-tolerant systems).
- Passion for aggressively automating everything we do.
- Developers who can navigate around a Linux box and a production environment.
- Experience using open source tools and participating in open source projects.
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- Understand the requirements of Bitso’s products.
- Design and implement software tests.
- Help and correct bugs on the platform.
- Have knowledge of the operation of cryptocurrencies.
- Drive new feature development.
- Architect systems and improvement to scale our product and platforms.
- Ship code for high growth, high visibility markets, every day, for hundreds of thousands of users.
- Write a high-performance code designed for scale.
- Assure the integrity, solvency, and security of the exchange.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need
- English language proficiency.
- Living in Mexico City or willing to relocate.
- Must have 3 years of relevant experience.
Additionally, it would be nice if you
- Experience with architecture and requirements engineering.
- Act a mentor within the team and with other functions.
Compensation and Benefits
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Work Status: Regardless of your citizenship, we will sponsor you to legally work in Mexico.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office
*As you move on to the final stage of our talent attraction journey, we will ask you to please complete our background check process.
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job