- Research and analyze requirements for new infrastructure environment builds. Independent study of proposed data center solutions for all associated systems and hardware components.
- Create and maintain complex Visio flow diagrams that illustrate transaction traffic patterns, network connectivity, and all configurable system components.
- Work with project managers to map out documentation strategies and schedules.
- Collaborate with distributed engineers (Windows and Unix System engineers, Network, Security, SQL DB, and Monitoring) to gather technical build information for documentation deliverables.
- Author and publish the documentation suite for each infrastructure project for two core audiences (online HTML knowledge articles for global Operations Support teams authored in Remedy Knowledge Management System, and printed infrastructure reference guides for Platform Engineering authored in MS Word).
- Host virtual WebEx documentation turnover sessions to Operations Support teams.
- Participate as a key member of a large, centralized documentation team, taking part in peer reviews, mentoring, and exchange of best practices ideas and concepts.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job