If you are retired, semi-retired or need a flexible work environment, we may have the right fit for you. We are looking for experienced HR professionals to support our clients. As an HR outsource service provider, our clients need us to support there HR team, be the HR team member supporting their company. The ideal candidate will be most productive working in a remote environment, savvy with technology/software systems, and excellent in providing support for multiple clients. If you enjoy building an HR department/function from the ground up or supporting a growing company, then this position will be ideal for you.
The contract HR Business Professional (HRBP) position is responsible for supporting our client companies with human resources functional needs. The position delivers a value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the client organization. The HRBP becomes a part of the client team to help them have an establish HR function in their company.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a lead team member for the client organization.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all client personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains client organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the client management team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- Performs benefits administration and payroll processing and implementation, collect and review timesheets data.
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Meticulous, Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Ability to work Remotely
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- Payroll Processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Office 365, HRIS or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of HR generalist and employee relations experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
- CA employment law experience a plus
- This is a remote position.
- Flexible work schedule
- Set your income by the number of clients you can support
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job