Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 150 people is located in more than 40 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
What will you do?
- As a Full-Stack Developer, you’ll be at the center of bringing ideas to life. You’ll be responsible for creating functional flows on our brand moments across all platforms and mediums, from branding and social to digital and interactive. You’ll work alongside other passionate designers, developers, marketers, and content strategists to craft meaningful experiences that resonate with our audience, provide guidance, and bring our mission forward.
- Develop functionalities for marketing. Work independently and collaboratively on creative projects with cross-functional teams to create pages, apps, prototypes, webhooks, interfaces, databases, brand assets, and interactive experiences.
- Drive the tech direction. Own the technical approach for functional requirements within the creative process and push forward differentiating features in our campaigns.
- Elevate our brand story. Translate brand strategy into robust and valuable functional components across multiple channels, including web, mobile, email, and social.
- Optimize creative production. Streamline the creative process by practicing documentation and implementing components libraries.
- Channel tech innovation. Be active and vocal in creative brainstorming sessions to discover new ways to serve our audience by delivering delightful creative experiences.
- Foster good development. Be adept at effectively communicating and documenting development decisions and hand-off technical assets to stakeholders to provide clarity and accountability. Ability to rapidly iterate based on cross-functional feedback and project goals.
What are you great at?
- World-class Full-Stack Developer. You have an incredible portfolio showcasing solid functionality and expertise in creating web apps from front-end to back-end.
- DevOps Geek. You know your craft and how to show it off. Beyond the code repo, you’re familiar with cloud architecture and database design.
You’re the kind of person who…
- You’re a creative, sharp, strategic developer, who is ready to create, and collaborate with stakeholders and other creators to tell our story on every channel—from experimental digital campaigns to brand touch-points on social media and everything in between.
- Great Communicator. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially in collaboration with non-devs.
- Experience Advocate. You care deeply about the user experience. You’re passionate about psychology and how humans think, behave, and interact.
- Pragmatic Thinker. You’re incredibly detail-oriented with exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Creative Powerhouse. An insatiable appetite for new ideas. Creativity, originality, and resourcefulness when searching for solutions and a willingness to try new things. You possess a cultural curiosity that keeps you at the forefront of emerging technology, art forms, and entertainment.
- Remote Champion. You work independently in a collaborative asynchronous team without close supervision. You can manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
What would make you really stand out?
- You’re proficient in VR and game development.
- You have higher creative development skills.
- You have advanced data visualization skills.
- You’re familiar with Figma and Framer.
- You’ve been on a remote team before.
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are including contribution towards internet expenses.
- Company retreats: We are planning annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Access to co-working spaces
- Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
Home office setup
It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. Prefer a PC to a Mac? No problem. You choose what you need. We’ll give you a budget to get all the infrastructure that enables you to work effectively wherever you are, including broadband costs.
Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses. Important is that you update your Individual Development Plan with any kind of education you take, so that you make sure that you apply the knowledge you have gained in theory, and the learned information will stay with you long term.
Co-working space access
We offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job