We’re looking to work with remote freelance writers and journalists who specialize in writing for software engineering and technology industries to support our growing portfolio of tech clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Write about a variety of technical topics for the software development industry
- Interview subject-matter experts or executives via Zoom
- Ghostwrite tech-focused articles for company blogs/publications
- Craft sales narratives and slide decks for product-focused sales presentations
- Present ideas to clients, gather feedback, iterate
- Join weekly client syncs, presentations, client feedback sessions, team brainstorms
- Experience writing for developers, senior engineers, IT decision-makers, or software start-ups with the clips or links to prove it
- Experience interviewing subject-matter experts or tech leaders
- Interest in software development and technological innovations (e.g., DevOps, SaaS, cloud)
- Willingness and the confidence to interface directly with clients
- Exceptional writing, editing, research, and communication skills
- Humility to listen, grow, and learn
Rate per word: $.80–$1.50, variable on project work requirements
Remote – open to international candidates. Note that some work requires specific US time zone availability.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.