Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Forever 21, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making ourclients even better.
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with and taking direction from Wpromote’s SEO and Content Marketing Managers
- Required to edit 15-18 posts per week during March and April; each post will roughly take 45 minutes – 1.5 hours
- Performing research on your client and becoming an expert
- Performing research on your assigned monthly topics
- Adhering to brand guides, matching the editing style of our client, and using verbiage that speaks to our target market(s).
- Reviewing and proofing your work to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
- Making edits and revisions as needed
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Writing, or related field preferred
- Experience working with style guides and brand guides
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- Solid MS Office skills
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.