Founded in 2002, Designtechnica Corp. publishes Digital Trends, Digital Trends en Español, and The Manual and touches over a hundred million people every month. Through a suite of marketing services and partnerships with some of the world’s largest companies, Designtechnica helps connect brands to consumers through premium, brand-safe content, live and on-demand videos, and events held across the country. Through offices in New York City, Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago, and more, and across all of our brands, we speak to a millennial audience about people, innovation, and the tech that’s changing their world.
Who We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a Content Specialist dedicated to content creation, content layout and production, and image asset acquisition in a variety of contexts within our growing website portfolio. This position is an entry-level, production-oriented role, which will require someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and hit tight deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the Managing Editor and Commerce Strategist to publish, or prepare for publishing, a high volume of content daily
- Prioritize production of article layouts for guides, list posts, and evergreen content within the CMS including working with structured data.
- Acquire, create and edit assets for content production.
- Create, layout and manage site landing pages using proprietary page creation tools.
- Creation and management of site taxonomies and navigation structure.
- Ensure content is produced in a timely fashion and meets deadlines.
- Ensure produced content meets SEO goals, content styling, and brand guidelines.
- Assisting with general site upkeep, data entry, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Offer feedback on areas of improvement regarding content styling, process, and workflow.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Require:
- Must have experience in content creation.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to understand digital media.
- Knowledge of WordPress required.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Able to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a hybrid remote office environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.