We’re a blog in the life insurance/online business niche that is looking for someone who is just as infatuated with these topics as we are.
The content we create is top-tier. In other words, very well-written and detailed articles in the industry that are seen by hundreds or even thousands of people.
Many of our articles are 2000-5,000 words, but we also create epic content that can be 7000, or even 10,000+ total words! We provide you with a guide/outline to work from, and you take it from there.
A few other things we need you to be:
- Excellent researcher
- Native English Speaker/Writer
- Creative – Life insurance is a crowded space and we are all writing about the same topics. Can you create unique content that is different from our competitors? Can write excellent H1, H2, and H3 titles without forming them all in questions?
- Competitive (To beat our competitor articles in the SERPS of course!)
- Willing to learn and adjust to constructive criticism
- Okay with ghostwriting articles.
- Someone who wants a long-term relationship (It’s cool if you’re already married, we mean a professional relationship)
Who Are You Not?
- A writing generalist who writes about many topics. (We’re sure you’re a good writer, but we want someone who really enjoys this stuff.)
- Someone who misses deadlines (Our #1 pet peeve, just don’t do this.). However, we are not pushy nor do we want you to feel rushed. We want it to be the best content, well written, and well researched.
- Someone who plagiarizes content (We run everything through various tools, this won’t end well for you.) We will provide you examples of our competitor’s articles. We are not looking for someone who will re-write those articles to pass plagiarism tools. We want unique content that provides our visitors with answers to the topic.
- Someone who hates writing. (Why are you here?)
Things to Know About Us:
- We pay competitive rates
- We pay you on time
- We’re 100% remote
- Our platform is highly respected and reputable
- We respect you both as a writer and a person. You aren’t just an “employee” to us, you’re part of our team.
- We’ll give you a consistent work
- We aren’t your babysitter (We assign work, you complete work on time. Everyone is happy)
- We’ll give you a free Grammarly login if you don’t have it.
- You’ll like us. Really. Our employees enjoy their time here and have nothing but good things to say.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.