Remo Conference (remo.co/conference) helps creators, coaches, and event organizers create immersive online events right from your computer Chrome browser where users can learn and connect with each other just like real life, right from your computer browser. Remo is the first web-video platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations.
Remo is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be the right or left hand of our founder . You’re an individual who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team.
- Assist an executive by being the point of contact for all communication i.e the phone, email, fax etc. Duties also include interfacing with clients
- Manage the executive’s schedule by arranging appointments, travel itineraries etc.
- Highly flexible with hours and being relatively online after hours and on the weekends
- Produce reports for the executive, based on historical references or research, as requested
- Keep information confidential and secure through use of backups and appropriate security software
- Manage office supply inventory and maintains stock levels to ensure smooth functioning
- Maintain and improve office filing system
- Represent the executive in their absence by attending meetings and taking notes
- Assist other employees as per the executive’s wishes
- Maintain professional knowledge levels by attending workshops and following publications
- 4+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant or in a similar position preferred
- High school degree
- PA certification is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Tech-savvy and acquainted with office management procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.