The content writer plays an essential role at ARGO Gaming Group. You will be responsible for writing high-quality, SEO-optimised casino-related content for our websites.
You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client.
You must be thorough, detailed oriented and easily follow written instructions. It is also important you do not have any issues (personal, religious, or other) with the gambling industry.
The position is work-from-home/remote.
You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to us. You’ll:
- Create engaging and converting content for our casino comparison sites
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We are based out of Stockholm, Sweden, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honour to grow your career with us
- Fluent in English and have a high to very high command of written English
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and understand how your role fits into ARGO Gaming Group’s broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to a further promotion path
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
About ARGO Gaming Group
ARGO Gaming Group AB is a lead generation company in the casino and betting sector. We provide high-quality leads to iGaming operators across multiple GEOs and languages.
Our main markets are:
- New Zealand
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job