is a Saas application based in Sydney, Australia. We currently have customers in Australia, NZ and USA however plan to grow across the world this year.
We are looking to add our first marketing person to the team, you’ll be working directly with the founder & CEO. Your primary role will be to assist with building a marketing content/emails/automation to assist with conversion. Essentially building the funnel of our marketing campaigns.
- manage, optimize, and keep up-to-date email automation campaigns for prospects & customers
- identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop email marketing campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- support wider marketing and product development teams with email campaign execution
- assist with creating and executing content for in-app communication to customers
- report to CEO on project statuses and results
What do we expect?
- English proficiency (near-native level desired)
- 1+ year of hands-on email marketing experience
- excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally (AKA you are a master multi-tasker)
- strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- being detail-oriented and process-driven with experience in making data-driven decisions
- comfortable working knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- previous experience managing email marketing campaigns
- being available to work in the Australia time zone for some of your day
Initially the role will be a contract position working 10-20 hours per week. However for the right person this could move into a full time role quickly.
You’ll be joining a company at the early stages, you’ll have the ability to make a difference.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.