Your Other Half (YOH) is a human resources and recruiting firm serving small businesses with 2-99 employees in the U.S. We help small business leaders find amazing talent and design extraordinary workplaces. YOH helps business owners find, hire, manage and retain the talent needed to achieve their goals. We also work closely with our clients to create and implement sustainable, compliant people systems, and delightful cultures that make working productive.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for partnering with the CEO and YOH team as a whole to maintain and grow digital marketing content across multiple platforms for YOH and for its founder, Alice W. Chin. This will include creating content across platforms, and creating and managing content calendars. This role will be a central part of the team, executing work integral to client development, market growth and brand identity.
The Digital Marketing Associate is expected to take on the following roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage marketing initiatives, with a focus on organic content generation across website, blog, email marketing and social channels;
- Partner with the CEO to identify content topics of focus for YOH and Alice W. Chin;
- Perform market research identify content opportunities for each brand;
- Develop the brand voice for each brand, in cooperation with the CEO;
- Draft and edit marketing copy across all social media and digital marketing platforms;
- Lead and project manage marketing funnel content creation, including development of lead magnets as needed;
- With the CEO, consider additional platforms, brand partnerships, public relations, media placements, and interviews in order to achieve necessary brand recognition across all brands;
- Perform market research in order to support brand positioning and targeting appropriately;
- Own audience engagement, both in identifying appropriate targets and ensuring achievement of them across digital marketing channels;
- Ensure that enough content is created to establish and maintain a brand presence across social media and digital marketing platforms, by creating and managing content calendars across brands and managing the team to produce such content;
- Review and update marketing analytics reports on a weekly basis, and making recommendation for content shifts to increase engagement on no less than a monthly basis across all brands and platforms;
- Perform research projects upon request, using both academic and business sources;
- Liaise with internal staff and clients to manage social media and marketing needs proactively and professionally; and
- Support the broader YOH team as an editor and/or proofreader upon request.
Position type: Temporary, part-time, non-exempt
Position compensation: $18.00-$22.00 per hour, dependent upon relevant experience and portfolio examples
Position Location: This position is remote, but may need to travel to the NYC metro area up to five time per year for content production; eastern time zone preferred.
Reports to: CEO
A strong candidate will have the following required prior experience, skills and dispositions:
- A four year degree, ideally in marketing, communications or other related field;
- Experience in organic social, email marketing and content calendar management required;
- A superb communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Portfolio examples of social media and content previously created/maintained;
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and other analytic tools;
- Excitement about getting to own and update brand identities;
- Ability to track time efficiently and accurately in the allotted time keeping system;
- Excellent software and computer skills , including a strong working knowledge of Google Suite, Zoom, Asana, and ability to employ computer skills to higher efficiency and productivity;
- Maintains a positive attitude that exudes professionalism and integrity in all aspects of their work;
- Comfortable working to deadlines and with timely requests;
- Willingness and confidence to work in an advisory capacity, researching and solving problems, and presenting solutions;
- Excitement about working in a small team, and to contribute in a team context;
- An openness to constructive, supportive feedback and a commitment to consistently improve; and
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and prioritize appropriately.
The ideal candidate will also have the following preferred prior experience skills and dispositions:
- Experience working in a small company with ten or fewer people;
- Interest in understanding consulting and the ability to quickly understand business concepts; and/or
- Personal interest in business consulting, recruiting, or human resources.
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job