As a Customer Support Specialist at Heights Platform, you’ll help our customers build and grow successful online learning businesses. Our customers will look to you, not only as a master of our platform but as someone who understands their specific business needs and goals. Providing above and beyond customer support and understanding our customer’s needs is so important to us, that everyone on our team including our founder helps with customer support in some way.
We’re known for providing the best support in the industry, and we’re looking for others that enjoy helping people as much as we do.
- Answering support questions via email.
- Helping to moderate and interact with our private Facebook community.
- Understanding pain points and common problems our customers have, to help our product team better solve them.
- Identifying potential customers that might need to be reached out to for additional help.
- Updating our knowledge base, and helping us understand where to improve our existing support content based on your conversations with customers.
- Documenting bugs and helping our product team reproduce them.
- Staying up-to-date with new feature releases to help our customers best benefit from them.
- Understanding where each customer is in their journey, whether they’ve just started building their online course, or are an experienced creator with tens of thousands of students.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The desire to make impact, and improve our already outstanding support.
- Prior experience in a customer support role. Even better if that role was with another SaaS company.
- Great empathy and care for our customers, and is excited to help them succeed.
- Excellent written communication ability. You are able to understand and clearly explain solutions.
- The ability to constantly learn and improve. Customers with thousands of students will rely on you to help them make their courses the best they can be.
- Experience in the world of online courses and digital marketing.
- Experience in remote roles is a plus.
- Experience with Help Scout is a plus.
- Experience with configuring domains and website building is a plus.
We Believe in Providing Outstanding Support
What some our customers say about our support:
“The support team at Heights Platform is head and shoulders above any others I’ve used (and that is over 15+ years in the industry!)”
“The Heights team is SO responsive they make you want to cry or shake other companies and point them at what Heights is doing. Their responsiveness is amazing. Thrilled with their turn around times on questions and requests for support.”
“Not only have I been able to get my course launched, Heights Platform’s support is second to none! I am definitely challenged with some technical situations, however, the support has been right there making sure I got it done!”
“Wow, sometimes your support leaves me speechless. I’m always amazed at how much you care about your users’ needs.”
About Heights Platform
We help entrepreneurs monetize their knowledge online. Heights Platform’s all-in-one course creation software provides entrepreneurs, online marketers, coaches, and consultants everything they need to build a business selling their knowledge.
Thousands of customers in 100+ countries around the world use Heights Platform to run their online course businesses.
Our goal is to help ensure our customer’s students can put their newly acquired knowledge to use. Providing tools to market an online course is one thing, but an online course can only truly be successful when learners can reach the outcome promised to them.
Why Work with Us?
- We believe work-life balance is essential. Enjoy Unlimited time off. We highly encourage at least 4 weeks off out of the year.
- Opportunities to grow and make an impact.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work remotely where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Confidently be yourself without fear of judgement.
- Be part of a creative team that is constantly innovating and improving how creators can make a living from their skills, and how students can better learn online.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.