Axelerant’s Customer Success Manager (CSM) works with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. CSM s will ensure the customers are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. CSMs must have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and are responsible for communicating common customer behaviors to the sales, marketing, consulting teams, and engineering teams.
CSMs will provide strategic leadership, account management, and account growth by identifying new opportunities with Axelerant s customers. They will gain deep exposure and expertise in Open Source software, User Experience Design, Website development, and Digital transformation solutions.
From pre-sales to post-purchase, CSMs facilitate and ensure completion of a variety of tasks and create a mutually-beneficial relationship with our customers. Few of those responsibilities include (not limited to) – onboarding, advocacy, being voice of the customer, relationship building, upsells, cross-sells, renewals, and retention.
- Work closely with an assigned list of customers to understand their business, their needs, and how Axelerant can solve their challenges and exceed their expectations.
- Proactively research emerging technologies and present ideas that add business value to customers.
- Maintain a consistent engagement strategy to track the success of the customer relationship (i.e. Account plans, pro-active risk management, surveys, planning meetings, the introduction of new innovations and services)
- Create and map out the organizational hierarchy within each Customer account to understand the organizational structure and where we best align.
- Foster a relationship between customers and project teams, making it easier for customers to solve small or short-term problems. Ensure that the projects and solutions we are delivering to our customers are on time, within budget, and profitable for Axelerant.
- Actively participate in the strategic development of new business by identifying new opportunities to expand our service offering with customers.
- Draft and present Statements of Works (SOWs) for project and professional services retainers.
- Draft and provide presentations to customers that showcase and evangelize the Axelerant and Open Source Software value proposition.
- Help lead project retrospectives after projects are completed and assist Marketing with drafting case studies and thought leadership that promotes our success with our customers.
- Schedule and provide quarterly and annual strategic planning sessions with your customers (remotely and onsite).
- Attend industry events that the customer is associated with to better understand their challenges and business model.
- Actively nurture and track all referrals from assigned accounts.
- Keep abreast of corporate objectives, technology trends, and cutting edge solutions Axelerant is providing in the marketplace.
- 4 – 8 years experience of account management within a digital agency, professional services organization or technology-oriented company.
- Experience building and presenting value around Professional Services, preferably in Digital Transformation, Digital User Experience and Web Content Management Systems.
- Previous experience of managing and/or selling into enterprise customers.
- Understanding of project management practices, team utilization, and project allocation.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Goal-oriented, ability to hold oneself accountable to daily/weekly/month objectives.
- 4-year degree, preferably in Sales. Communications or Marketing related major
- Track record of providing outstanding customer service
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to quickly understand customer needs and map to Axelerant s engagement types.
- Excellent writing skills and management of the sales process
- Sense of entrepreneurship and desire to become a member of a dynamic team focused on constant growth and market leadership
- Proficiency with CRM and presentation software
- Experience in Drupal and/or other technologies that are applied to custom solutions and implementations
- Experience with Digital Strategy, Web Design, and Development
- Knowledge of CRM and prospecting tools such as Salesforce.com, Hubspot
- Previous, demonstrable public speaking or writing experience (i.e. video of an industry presentation at a conference, blog post series, etc.)
- Previous sales methodology training (i.e. Sandler Sales Training)
Though all of Axelerant s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.
We began as an idea in 2012 to build a unique, work from anywhere professional services organization with empowering benefits for our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, feedback, performance, and recognition management programs. Further, leadership can happen by anyone, at any time from within Axelerant’s team.
Leave Policy: 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job