We are seeking Creative Writers to join our growing contractor pool. These positions are temporary (contract) roles with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed; work can be done remotely with personal equipment and software.
In this contract role, you will
- Provide copywriting services to promote and build excitement around upcoming training events and programs.
- Write concise and engaging copy for email campaigns and teaser videos.
- Enhance existing client materials so that content is direct, to-the-point, and resonates with the particular audience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Able to quickly understand and adapt to a client’s voice, tone, and messaging.
- Experience with concepting and theming; able to asses the client’s needs, the audience, the learning objectives, and come up with a creative ‘wrapper’ for the solution we provide.
- Able to write compelling headlines and boil complex information down to concise, effective content.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and Hubspot a plus.
Education & Experience
- BA in English, Journalism, Communications or related field with at least 3 5 years of experience copywriting in a corporate environment.
- Experience working with a Marketing Department on content strategy a plus including performing copywriting and copyediting tasks for blogs, articles, press releases and marketing collateral.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.