- Know what NFV, SDN, APIs, routers, switches, hybrid cloud, and virtual machines are all about?
- Know how to write technology-intensive marketing copy that’s concise, readable, meaningful, and persuasive?
- If so, we’d like to hear from you. And if you’re familiar with the solutions and services offered by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell Technologies, AWS, Microsoft, VMware, and companies like them, all the better.
- MarketReach is looking to expand its team of freelance marketing copywriters.
- Working remotely and within tight time frames, our freelancers collaborate with our in-house creative team to generate copy for brochures, solution briefs, presentations, video scripts, infographics, sales and conversation guides, messaging documents, and email messages targeted at IT professionals and technology salespeople.
Sound interesting? The ideal candidate will have:
- Four or more years of experience writing copy for sales collateral, video scripts, and more.
- Deep familiarity with information technology, in general, and the technology companies named above.
- Phone interviewing skills, a professional phone demeanor, and the confidence and ability to get the info you need from busy account managers, project managers, and subject matter experts while giving them the sense that you’re making great use of their time.
- Daytime and short-notice availability.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.