Do you ever write something and say to yourself, damn, somebody should pay me for this gold? Well, then consider yourself wanted — by us.
As a direct response copywriter at The Hustle, you’ll be an integral part of our growing team, by helping us to…
- Market our products to the world through email marketing, paid digital, and more.
- Create badass content for our advertisers, like Salesforce, Cole Haan, Noom and many more across the B2B and B2C spectrums.
- Onboard users of our existing products
To do this, you’ll collaborate with folks across our company, from Product and Growth to Account Management and Sales.
Daily activities include writing a variety of killer copy that sells (to existing and future customers), communicating with teams to ensure deadlines are met, and learning about how a fast-growing startup like ours shoots to the moon.
We’re looking for somebody who’s ready to hit the ground typing, loves a catchy headline, and “watches the Super Bowl for the ads.”
- Write a variety of copy each day for…The Hustle’s advertising clients in The Hustle Voice™ (not really trademarked), and The Hustle’s marketing team, from Facebook ads to email marketing campaigns
- Write drip sequences and marketing emails for the Trends product
- Drip sequences aiming to convert email opt-ins to paying subscriber
- Individual emails and promos in the Hustle daily to convert readers into paying subscribers
- Drip sequences to onboard subscribers trialing the product
- Supporting our growth team in developing killer landing page copy
- Collaborate with leaders across the business ensure copy is high-quality and high-performing
- Communicate with both Account Managers and Marketers to ensure deadlines are met
- Self-starter with a killer attitude
- Your copy SELLS
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Speed — we move fast, you need to keep up
- Ability to meet hard daily deadlines
- Defaults to optimism, one of our company’s core values
- Analytical aptitude to analyze campaigns, A/B test, and iterate toward better results
It’s also a plus if you have any Photoshop or graphic design experience and/or drumming proficiency — our band is growing and we could use a percussionist.
- Experience writing for media or tech-focused brands
- Any ad-related schooling
- Excitement about helping people start and grow businesses that change the world
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly book stipend
- Team happy hours
- A chance to help create and shape indispensable editorial products and services that serve a global audience
The Hustle is one of the country’s fastest-growing media and information companies. We are a community of builders hellbent on changing the world through business.
We support this community with business insights and intelligence, access to world-class leaders, and a powerful network to help our members grow their businesses.
We’re changing how media companies build brand loyalty. As one of our early hires, you will help us chart the course.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.