We are a growing eCommerce store providing affordable dental health products online.
We are looking for a talented content writer and marketer to help us grow our content channel. You’ll not only be responsible for creating the highest quality, most informative, and most engaging content on the web in our niche, but you’ll also drive topic research, competitive analysis, and content decisions that directly contribute to business revenue.
If you’re already a great writer and you also want to be a high impact marketer, this is your perfect opportunity. Join our small business and challenge yourself with an accelerated learning curve and take on significant responsibility. You will report directly to the founder/CEO and learn how to run content marketing for a 7-figure eCommerce business.
Our core focus at Pro Teeth Guard is to delight customers by delivering value.
Habitual teeth grinding (a.k.a. bruxism) affects about 8% of the population. We help people with bruxism protect their teeth and get a sound night’s sleep. We make professional quality, custom dental guards for teeth grinding affordable. As you can see by the hundreds of 5 star reviews, we’re making a difference in our customers’ lives.
About the Role
Responsibilities as Content Marketer:
- Create content that’s well researched, factually accurate, and well written. Ensure substance, structure, writing style, and voice all adhere to content guidelines.
- Produce engaging content. With help of freelance specialists, create images, videos, and rich media to be published alongside the content. Make every piece of content stand out with an “wow factor”.
- Be a subject matter expert in our niche. Review, research, fact check, and provide feedback to writers when appropriate.
- Publish content that is SEO optimized using best practices and SEO tools.
- Attention to detail is a must. When applying, include your resume in PDF format and your favourite dentist joke in your cover letter.
- Manage content cycle from idea generation, to article brief creation, to written content, to published content. Ensure quality at each stage and provide feedback to contributors.
- Lead content strategy by performing topic research and competitive research to come up with content opportunities that drive business revenue.
In the next 6 months, you’ll work with us to achieve the following:
- Create a content calendar and consistently publish 2-3 articles per week
- Ensure content quality: publish the best resources available online in our niche
- Manage, hire, and onboard writers and freelance creatives as needed
- Drive the content strategy to grow organic (SEO) traffic and revenues for the business
- Grow and expand your skill set to drive a larger business impact using content: e.g. copywriting, email marketing, social content, product and landing page content, lead magnets, link assets, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility: This is a part-time OR full-time fully remote position. You can choose your own hours; however, we expect you to be occasionally available for pre-scheduled calls (once or twice per week) during US Pacific Time business hours.
- Learning and growth: This role provides an opportunity for new responsibilities and professional growth. You will learn new skills, take on new responsibilities, and your work will directly drive growth for the business.
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.