One Firefly is looking for a Contract Content Writer to assist our team with producing engaging blogs for our clients. We are looking for an experienced and polished writer with demonstrable creative writing skills and the ability to develop valuable content that ultimately helps our customers in the technology section improve their return on investment and grow their businesses.
Note: this is a contract position, hours will fluctuate based on the needs of our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and edit blog content for our clients under the direction of our lead content writers.
- Thoroughly research topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development.
- Editorial governance so content is consistent with a brand voice, style and tone of our clients.
- Work closely with campaign account managers to receive feedback and modify content as necessary.
What you’ll bring:
- At least four years of experience writing professionally, preferably web content
- Passion for writing strategic copy and creative content for multiple audiences in a fast-paced and evolving industry
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to translate that into original content for specific marketing channels
- Enjoy working independently, meeting strict (but reasonable) deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Knowledge of SEO best-practices and industry trends as it relates to content creation
- Quick learner
Bonus points for:
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries
- Experience freelancing as a content writer
Please Click The Button below to apply for the given remote job