Invalley is offering an exciting job opportunity for a new campaign manager to join our super-talented and friendly team. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world, with a fully flexible schedule and plenty of room for professional development.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, read on for all the details.
Who Are We and What Do We Do?
Let us start by introducing ourselves. We’re an SEO company based in Malden, the Netherlands which provides innovative link-building campaigns for customers all across the world. For over 8 years, we’ve been helping all types of clients – from small digital agencies to large fortune 500 media companies – to improve their ranking in the SERPs through our website invalley.com
What Will You Do?
As a campaign manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our link-building campaigns are carried out perfectly. To do this, you’ll manage a team of high-quality link builders and content writers as they create and distribute the content. Once the campaign is complete, you’ll also send the final report to the client.
There are 5 key tasks that our campaign managers need to complete:
- Planning/Outsourcing: using our collaboration tool Monday.com, you will plan the campaign and ensure that the right content writers and link builders are assigned to the appropriate tasks.
- Team support: you’ll support a team of 4 link builders and content writers, answer any questions they may have, and make sure deadlines are met.
- Quality check: you’ll check whether our team conducts every campaign task correctly.
- Report delivery: you’ll deliver the final report to the client. Most link-building campaigns are delivered within 2 to 4 weeks.
- Customer support: when a customer has questions or feedback, you are the first point of contact. If they require any revisions, you’ll communicate this back to the team.
Who is Our Ideal Candidate?
- You have strong communication skills. You’ll need this as you’re the point of contact for both our customers and our team. You’re someone who enjoys communicating with your social contacts on a daily basis. As you’ll be emailing often, having English as your first language is preferred.
- You have a basic level of knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO. Do you know the difference between different types of anchor texts? And can you talk about off-site optimisation or Domain Authority? If so, we’d love to talk further with you.
- You’re a planning expert. You’re always on top of your schedule and you love to finish tasks on-time. You don’t just have a good overview of your own agenda, you can also keep an overview of a team of four people.
- You’re a perfectionist. At Invalley.com, we’re known for our attention to detail – this can be seen in everything we do. You’re the type of person that notices when a piece of content uses 3 different types of fonts or doesn’t contain any capital letters and changes it.
- You’re familiar with using applications like Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets and Google Docs. You have good technical skills and can quickly adapt to new tools such as Monday.com.
- You are a trustworthy, assertive and responsible person with a strong work ethic and a passion for great customer service.
What Do We Offer?
- An awesome opportunity to work from anywhere in the world!
- A fully flexible schedule – you can work whenever you choose to.
- A position in which you have high responsibilities and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
- On-the-job training. We will first teach you how to handle the Quality Checks and Report Delivery tasks, which will take approximately 10 hours per week.
- If all goes well, you’ll start working on all 5 management tasks and gradually transition into a full-time role.
- Weekly payments.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please click the button below to apply for the remote job.